Venice Treviso Airport located 40km from Venice and only 3km from the city of Treviso is a smaller airport, an alternative to Venice’s Marco Polo Airport, receiving mostly low-cost flights.
As Venice is a popular destination, even this airport becomes quite busy during peak hours, especially during the summer months. Allow enough time for comfortable check-in as long queues are expected.
Airlines operating direct flights from the UK: RyanAir
The airport is open from 6 a.m. The terminal closes with the last flight of the day.
Venice Treviso Airport Transit
Treviso Airport (TSF) is used mainly as a holidaymakers’ final destination, therefore there are no connections at this airport.
Venice Treviso Airport Transfer
A bus line from Terravision company is available on route from Treviso Airport to Venice.
- Buses depart dailky about every 30 minutes and the journey takes about 40 minutes.
- Bus stops at Mestre – Railway station and terminates at Venice Tronchetto station.
Book tickets online here.
Timetables *.pdf file here.
11 EURcurrently £9.91
Return ticket (valid for 10 days)
20 EURcurrently £18.02
There is no train station at Treviso airport, however a bus ‘MOM Line 6′ or Treviso Airlink departs every 30 minutes to the Treviso train central station.
- The journey to the central station takes about 15 minutes.
- Buses depart from Via Noalese, to the right of the airport exit
- In the opposite direction, buses depart from De Gasperi bus stop in front of the station
At the train station, you can purchase your train tickets to Venice or any other destination. Do not forget to validate your ticket before boarding the train.
The whole journey takes from 60-90 minutes.
You may find and book your tickets at omio.com.
Single ticket from
7 EURcurrently £6.31
Accomodation near the airport