WizzAir has just announced that they will open their second base, alongside London Luton, in the UK in Doncaster starting from 22 – 25 October 2020.
For the introduction, WizzAir launches the new routes with great fares from £17.99 – £26.99 depending on the route.
The new routes include departures to:
- Alicante (Spain) – departures on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Malaga (Spain) – departures on Monday, Friday
- Larnaca (Cyprus) – departures on Wednesday, Sunday
- Lublin (Poland) – departures on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Kosice (Slovakia) – departures on Monday, Friday
- Faro (Portugal) – departures on Monday, Friday
- Suceava (Romania) – departures on Wednesday, Sunday
Wizz Air is a Hungarian low-cost airline operating on flights all around Europe. Its lowest fare baggage policy includes only a small cabin bag, with a larger, standard cabin bag available when purchasing Wizz Priority package. See more in our Wizz Air guide.