A bus line from Terravision company is available on route from Treviso Airport to Venice.
- Buses depart dailky about every 30 minutes and the journey takes about 40 minutes.
- Bus stops at Mestre – Railway station and terminates at Venice Tronchetto station.
Book tickets online here.
Timetables *.pdf file here.
Fares Single ticket11 EURcurrently £9.91Return ticket (valid for 10 days)20 EURcurrently £18.02
There is no train station at Treviso airport, however a bus ‘MOM Line 6′ or Treviso Airlink departs every 30 minutes to the Treviso train central station.
- The journey to the central station takes about 15 minutes.
- Buses depart from Via Noalese, to the right of the airport exit
- In the opposite direction, buses depart from De Gasperi bus stop in front of the station
At the train station, you can purchase your train tickets to Venice or any other destination. Do not forget to validate your ticket before boarding the train.
The whole journey takes from 60-90 minutes.
You may find and book your tickets at omio.com.
Fares Single ticket from7 EURcurrently £6.31